What does the Virginia United Methodist Foundation and its subsidiaries do with your personal information? The type of personal information we collect and share depends on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- information we receive from you on forms, newsletter signups, account logins, and applications
- information about your transaction with us
- information we receive from the Virginia Annual Conference or other third parties and affiliates
- information we need to fulfill our obligations to you
In general, we use the personal information we collect to pursue our mission, perform operations and to engage in the activity (and related activities) for which we collect it. Specifically, we may use your personal information to:
- to fulfill our obligations to you and to respond to any questions or requests;
- to contact you about material changes in our site terms or policies;
- to comply with the law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform
with the requirements of law or to comply with legal process served on us;
- to provide to third parties as a result of any reorganization or operational process;
- if you sign up for a blog, feed or newsletter, we may put you on our mailing list or even the
list of a Third Party who we think has a similar mission.
All organizations need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business operations. In the section below, we list the reasons organizations share their customers’ personal information; the reasons the Virginia United Methodist Foundation chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Affiliates: Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
Non-Affiliates: Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial or non-financial companies.
Joint Marketing: A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Other Important Information