What Can The Virginia United Methodist Foundation Do For You and Your Local Church?
- Assist local church leadership with strategic planning and visioning for missions and ministry, capital initiatives and operating budgets.
- Educate members in stewardship and generosity themes through pulpit supply and seminar/workshop opportunities.
- Prepare and guide churches through successful capital campaigns.
- Assist local churches in developing an endowment program to support new and expanding ministries.
- Assist church leadership in presenting opportunities for special gifts through planned giving.
- Assist members in planning and implementing special gifts through charitable gift annuities, charitable trusts or endowments for your church.
- Assist church leaders in discussing the disposition of special gifts received through bequests, trusts, securities, real estate or other property.
- Offer your church options for investing local church funds – such as endowment funds, designated funds and cash reserves.